[rkward-devel] Second call for testing: RKWard 0.5.3-pre2

mat matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:00:45 UTC 2010

 From make plugintests:

import_spss                   match          MISMATCH
MISMATCH       ERROR          FAIL
import_stata                  match          MISMATCH
MISMATCH       ERROR          FAIL
shapiro_wilk_test             match          MISMATCH       match
(empty)  no             FAIL
lillie_test                   match          MISMATCH       match
(empty)  no             FAIL

Otherwise, still need to install some packages, do you have a list of
all packages that are needed to run plugintests? Or should I make one
manually?

Is there actually a shortcut to switch from script editor to console and
vice versa (like emacs C-x o)? Or should one use show/hide console?

I think this is not new but copying directly from console with ctrl+v is
not possible, right?

Thanks a lot Thomas!!

Matthieu