[rkward-devel] Call for testing: RKWard 0.5.2-pre1 / Release schedule

Germán Márquez Mejía manchito at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 07:01:59 UTC 2009

Hi:

Sorry for not answering fast, but suddenly I had to change my country of
residence :b

I've just arrived to Germany and will be a little bit busy for some weeks. As
soon as I can get the time to test and translate I will, but I'm afraid the
es.po file will be outdated for this release.

Regards,

--
Mancho