[rkward-devel] Call for testing: RKWard 0.5.2-pre1 / Release schedule

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Oct 23 14:19:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Monday 12 October 2009, Germán Márquez Mejía wrote:
> Sorry for not answering fast, but suddenly I had to change my country of
> residence :b
>
> I've just arrived to Germany and will be a little bit busy for some weeks.

welcome to Germany!

Incidentally I'm in the middle of moving as well (but merely a few streets
from my old home), and while that did not really come up all that suddenly,
it's taking much more time than expected (as it always does, I guess). Among
other things, I don't have an internet connection at home, so that does
interfere with the release schedule at bit...

I hope to make a 0.5.2 release available by Monday. The -rc1 will simply be
skipped.

@Meik: What was the status of the debian/rules again? Does this work on Hardy
in the form currently in SVN, or is a change still needed?