[rkward-devel] ubuntu packages

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri May 1 21:03:50 UTC 2009

am Freitag, 1. Mai 2009 (03:25) schrieb Prasenjit Kapat:
> > # rkward-0.5.0d-test1 (kde4) for 9.04:
> >  deb http://reaktanz.de/deb/rkward jaunty main
> >
> > # rkward-0.5.0d-test1 (kde4) for 8.04:
> >  deb http://reaktanz.de/deb/rkward hardy main
> >
> > # rkward-0.4.9b-test1 (kde3) for 8.04:
> >  deb http://reaktanz.de/deb/rkward-kde3 hardy main
>
> This is indeed very useful. I've been planning to do something like
> this for a while. I could put some time for the ones that you've left
> out. I'll need some package building help from you in that case.

ok, do you need help in building the .deb packages or making them available in
a repository?

as for building packages, i can really recommend qemu/kvm. unfortunately,
that's only an option if your cpu can handle it smoothly. the advantage is
having a clean system, no experimental third party libraries you installed to
have a look and later did forget about...

as for the repository, you could upload your packages to my repo. i could give
you ftp access to your own folder and tell you how to create a proper
Packages.gz file.

perhaps contact me directly, if you have more detailed questions :-)

heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf