[rkward-devel] RKWard 0.5.0c-test5

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Mar 30 23:35:32 UTC 2009

hi finn,

am Montag, 30. März 2009 (23:56) schrieb stfs:
> I get the same in ubuntu intrepid 8.10 with the 'sid' .deb package
> (0.5.0c release)  Thomas just announced.

well, 8.10 is a totally different matter, because kde 4 is standard there,
that is we don't have to deal with strange paths at all. my hardy patch is
*only* useful for hardy packaging. or in other words: problems with different
packages/patches on different versions of the distribution are not relevant
for this particular matter.

> /usr/bin/rkward
> /usr/bin/rkward.bin
> /usr/local/bin/rkward
> /usr/local/bin/rkward.bin
> /usr/share/man/man1/rkward.1.gz

this looks like two rkwards installed at the same time. are you sure they
didn't get in their ways, if you installed one from souce and one through the
package system?

heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf