[rkward-devel] a patch

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sat Mar 28 23:49:24 UTC 2009

hi thomas,

am Freitag, 27. März 2009 (22:37) schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Now I simply use kde4-config in the rules file to figure out all the paths.

yes, that seems like a really good and flexible solution.

> Could you give the -test3 release a try (still at
> http://rkward.sf.net/temp/) on both of your Ubuntus?

i just tested it with the ubuntu 8.04, and it produced the desired results :-)
since others got it to work on ubuntu 8.10, i think this is now solved. but
i'll try that tomorrow as well myself.

obviously, different packages are needed for several distributions. do you
know which flavours the c't wants to support? i could build packages for
*buntu 8.04/8.10, if somebody tests them. for the time being, here's one from
the -test3 sources for 8.04:
 o http://reaktanz.de/stuff/R/rkward_0.5.0c-test3-1~hardy1_i386.deb

[there seems to be a small typo in debian/changelog: "Fir, 27 Mar 2009" should
start with "Fri, " ;-)]

heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf