[rkward-devel] a patch

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 27 21:37:41 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Friday 27 March 2009, meik michalke wrote:
> am Donnerstag, 26. März 2009 (22:13) schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> > Once again, it would be great, if you could test on various flavors of
> > Ubuntu, to see if this really fixes all problems.
>
> i can confirm that -test2 compiles, installs and runs on ubuntu 8.04.
> but... i tried to build a .deb on ubuntu 8.10 as well and noticed that the
> kde4 path checking didn't work :-/ "ifdef" returns true, no matter what.

after some more thought, I picked an entirely different approach. Now I simply
use kde4-config in the rules file to figure out all the paths. Not sure, why
I didn't do that in the first place...

Could you give the -test3 release a try (still at http://rkward.sf.net/temp/)
on both of your Ubuntus?

Thanks!