[rkward-devel] Getting ready to release RKWard 0.5.0c - Call for testing

stfs stfs at fs-analyse.dk
Thu Mar 26 15:05:47 UTC 2009

Hi
I'm following the list, but not a developer, just let me know if it is
not appropriate for me to post.

I have installed successfully with no errors on ubuntu 8.10 Gnome (with
kdelibs5-dev 4.2.0-0ubuntu2-intrepid2)
I installed it over the former 0.5.0 version. When I start from command
line it spews a bunch of what appears to be warnings about KAction
 (is this a conflict of shortcuts?) like this:

rkward(16804): Shortcut for KAction  "window_show_workspace" "Show/Hide
Workspace Browser" set with QShortcut::setShortcut()! See KAction
documentation.

And when the rkward is running, loading a new workspace produces a set
of warnings like this:

rkward(19203): Shortcut for KAction  "interrupt" "Interrupt running
command" set with QShortcut::setShortcut()! See KAction documentation.
Calling appendChild() on a null node does nothing.
rkward(19203): Shortcut for KAction  "runblock0" "1 (Unused)" set with
QShortcut::setShortcut()! See KAction documentation.
rkward(19203): Shortcut for KAction  "runblock1" "2 (Unused)" set with
QShortcut::setShortcut()! See KAction documentation.
rkward(19203): Error parsing XML document: "tag mismatch" at line 24
column 11

Regards
Finn