[rkward-devel] Getting ready to release RKWard 0.5.0c - Call for testing

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Mar 26 21:18:29 UTC 2009

Hi,

> I'm following the list, but not a developer, just let me know if it is
> not appropriate for me to post.

everything concering RKWard development is welcome on this list. No need to CC
me, when writing to the list, though.

> I installed it over the former 0.5.0 version. When I start from command
> line it spews a bunch of what appears to be warnings about KAction
>  (is this a conflict of shortcuts?) like this:
>
> rkward(16804): Shortcut for KAction  "window_show_workspace" "Show/Hide
> Workspace Browser" set with QShortcut::setShortcut()! See KAction
> documentation.

I've seen these, but they appear to be harmless, and so I'll ignore these
messages for this release. We'll deal with this when there is more time to
check for unexpected side-effects.

> rkward(19203): Error parsing XML document: "tag mismatch" at line 24
> column 11

Can you pin-point where precisely this last one comes from? Probably a
specific help-page in your workspace. Can you identify, which one?