[rkward-devel] RKWard Crosstabulation plugin

Andrés Necochea yayopoint at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 18:37:43 UTC 2008

thank's for the coment, I will search some information for make the fixes to
the plugin and make a new plug in for the contingency statistics, I think
that in a week I will have some results.

Thanks again for the chance to help to the free software, I always want to
make something for the comunity, and not to be a simple user

--
Amor y Paz
 _    _

CHAU