[rkward-devel] Status update

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Mon Sep 17 18:18:32 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag, 16. September 2007 17:04:23 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 14 September 2007, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> > I have changed my location, and  I am in a university behind a proxy
> > learning he new things I have to do.  The proxy means that I am not sure
> > that I can use svn anymore.
>
> using svn behind a proxy is supposed to be possible, but I've never tried
> it myself. Whenever you have the time, you might have a look at
> http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#proxy , for details.
>
> > The latter means that I have very little free
> > time. I beleive I have finished with the test we were dealing, but please
> > take a look (I can remeber the name and I am on wndows pc right now).
>
> crosstab_multi? I'll have a look at it, soon.
>
> > Stephan started a linear regression plugin and I helped doing many
> > changes on it, but it needs to be developed.
>
> Ok, can you / Stefan comment on the remaining issues?

The linear regression plug-in did make no progress so far. In my opinion we
need a smart GUI element to define functions like fit <- lm(y ~ x + I(x^2) +
I(x^3) + I(x^4) + I(x^5))

Just follow the previous posts to see what it was all about.

Regarding the pie chart there is some work needed. I introduced a way to
assign names to the slices but failed to consider certain cases. For example
the plug-in won't work when the dimension of names (x) is not equal with the
data one chooses for names or factoral data. I don't know if I can change it
withing the next two weeks satisfying.