[rkward-devel] Status update

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Sep 17 16:07:01 UTC 2007

On Sunday 16 September 2007, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> > crosstab_multi? I'll have a look at it, soon.
>
> Yeap.

Changes I made (mostly just cosmetics):
- added an rk.header(), and moved the calls into different sections
(preprocess, calculate, printout).
- removed the tabbook, as there is only one tab
- added cross-references between the single and multiple crosstabs plugin help
pages
- renamed the plugins to "N to 1" and "N to N" crosstabulation. I'm not
entirely happy with this naming, but it seems slightly more self-explanatory
than "One to One" and "Multiple" to me. Does anybody have a good idea on
this?