[rkward-devel] Status update

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Sep 17 23:21:56 UTC 2007

On Monday 17 September 2007, Stefan Rödiger wrote:
> The linear regression plug-in did make no progress so far. In my opinion we
> need a smart GUI element to define functions like fit <- lm(y ~ x + I(x^2)
> + I(x^3) + I(x^4) + I(x^5))

Ok, I'll have a look, soon (that smart GUI element won't happen before 0.4.8,
though).

> Regarding the pie chart there is some work needed. I introduced a way to
> assign names to the slices but failed to consider certain cases. For
> example the plug-in won't work when the dimension of names (x) is not equal
> with the data one chooses for names or factoral data. I don't know if I can
> change it withing the next two weeks satisfying.

I elaborated some on this. If you can find the time, perhaps you can take
another look, to see whether this seems to be alright for the time being (and
covers those cases that I did not think about).

I also see you added two time-series related plugins. What's the development
status on those?