[rkward-devel] Problem with big objects

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 07:17:36 UTC 2007

This time of my working life I am trying to do some models that they use
odesolve together with simulation. The result of my work is to create big
tables (like 213 x 1000 (or more)). When I try to do this with rkward it
takes ages to be done. I suspect this is because of the rkward workspace
browser trying to translate the object. Is there a posibility to make a
choice in order to activate/deactiate this browser (if this is the problem).
What I am trying to do is to write my script in the editor and run it. No
need for the browser to show me anything. Using plain R, Rcmdr and JGR the
scripts are done in a few minutes, but in rkward I cannot wait so much time
to see it ending.

Thanx in advance,
Ilias