[rkward-devel] Bug Report: RKWard freezes when trying to add nothing into a varslot

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Oct 5 10:32:26 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 04 October 2007, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 10/3/07, Germán Márquez Mejía <manchito at gmail.com> wrote:
> > If only I had found this before the release, but, well...

oh well, I suppose this bug has been around for a *long* time without anybody
noticing. Probably more than a year. Nice find.

> > *Almost* every time I press the add button of a single varslot without
> > having selected any object to add, the program freezes and I have to
> > kill it.

Ok, I believe it should be fixed, now (I definitely did fix a bug, but somehow
the crash showed up only rarely on my system, so please test).

> > This doesn't happen in "multi" varslots. Debug info in levels
>
> Actually I did see it happen in "multi" varslots too: in Generic
> Plots, with the "Y Variable" varslot, Stripchart with the "Group"
> varslot...

But those are single-line varslots? Are you sure it happens in
multi(-line)-varslots as well? I could not see anything wrong for those at
first glance.