[rkward-devel] KDElibs 4c2a dependency prolem installing RKward 0.4.8

Matthieu Stigler stigler3 at etu.unige.ch
Thu Oct 4 12:26:12 UTC 2007

Hello

I installed today the 2.6 version of R, with the consequence that the
0.4.6 version of RKward is not running anymore.

I tried to install the new version (I'm excited to see it!) from  the
debian: rkward_0.4.8-1_i386_sid.deb
<http://downloads.sourceforge.net/rkward/rkward_0.4.8-1_i386_sid.deb?use_mirror=mesh>
but I still have the problem that: "Error: Dependency is not
satisfiable: kdelibs 4c2a" but I already have kdelibs 4c2a (version
4:4.5.6-0 Ubuntu14.1)...

What should I do? Do you know where is the problem? I'm really desperate
because i have to give my statistical analysis in a few days... Than you
very much for your help!!

Matthieu