[RkWard-devel] grid plugin error..

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 17:06:49 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 29 March 2007 12:20:59 pm Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> > > I guess it might be better to undo the fix, and leave it at the note in
> > > the help file. Two issues with the fix:
> >
> > Ok. Is the xml "Note" text helpful or is that unnecessary?
>
> I'm indifferent on this. I don't think it's really needed, but also it
> would not do any harm. So, if you think it should be added, just do it.

Done. I have kept the note. It will give the user an inkling that things might
not work, before they "Submit". This might motivate them to read the help
file first. And even after that, if they still submit for a trellis device,
they will see the error.

> > When on this issue of keeping a list of devices, it would be nice to keep
> > an eye on recordPlot() and replayPlot(). And a tabbook type of graphics
> > display, much along the lines of "pages" on graphics display from Splus!
> > May then we can export multiple devices to the same file.
>
> It's been quite a while since I last used Splus, not sure I understood.
> Could you elaborate a bit? Is recordPlot() and replayPlot() related to the
> same idea, or something different (if it is something different, I did not
> quite understand that part, either).

May be I will regroup my thoughts and take this discussion to a different
thread later!

Regards
PK