[RkWard-devel] grid plugin error..

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Mar 29 16:20:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 29 March 2007 17:58, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> > I guess it might be better to undo the fix, and leave it at the note in
> > the help file. Two issues with the fix:
>
> Ok. Is the xml "Note" text helpful or is that unnecessary?

I'm indifferent on this. I don't think it's really needed, but also it would
not do any harm. So, if you think it should be added, just do it.

> When on this issue of keeping a list of devices, it would be nice to keep
> an eye on recordPlot() and replayPlot(). And a tabbook type of graphics
> display, much along the lines of "pages" on graphics display from Splus!
> May then we can export multiple devices to the same file.

It's been quite a while since I last used Splus, not sure I understood. Could
you elaborate a bit? Is recordPlot() and replayPlot() related to the same
idea, or something different (if it is something different, I did not quite
understand that part, either).