[RkWard-devel] Length and NAs

Stefan Roediger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Sun Mar 25 20:02:25 UTC 2007

Am Sonntag, 25. März 2007 16:44 schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> On Thursday 22 March 2007 10:36, Stefan Roediger wrote:
> > > a) Any objections?
> >
> > No. I wanted to do some bug hunting at the weekend when I off-line (from
> > today on). But I think your changes don't change much and I can add my.
>
> I've tried to omit your under-development plugins for now.
>
> Once you are done with your bug-hunting, and have committed your changes,
> could you post a list of
> a) which plugins are complete
> b) which plugins may need a little more tweaking
> c) which plugins still have major problems?
>
> Right now, I'm not sure, on the overall state of your plugins, but I'd like
> to review (and finalize) the ones that are ready, soon.

I tend to say that following plug-ins are stable (in term of functional,
feature complete, first reviewed):
* stem-and-leaf plot
* moment tests
* outlier tests

For those I did some testing with several "random data sets" of different
design and can't remember any abberant results from the command line driven
tests.

So far I did not put any work in the others but plan so for the coming week.
However, for the others in "TEST" and "Variances" I can say that they work
but do not use all of the latest development (e.g. local- and NA-issues).

So far I'm not aware of any major problem but just the required updates which
should be manageable since most of the plug-ins are quite similar.

Since I usually check svn before working on plug-ins I think I can adopt to
you changes without any problems. So If you fell like going through the
plug-ins fell free to do so.

Still open to do is to go through the test and check for "factors" as vars
(and to apply the tag in the GUI elements) and for the usage of correct
therms.

> Regards
> Thomas

Stefan