[RkWard-devel] Length and NAs

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Mar 25 22:42:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

On Sunday 25 March 2007 22:02, Stefan Roediger wrote:
> I tend to say that following plug-ins are stable (in term of functional,
> feature complete, first reviewed):
> * stem-and-leaf plot

ok, this one is simple enough. Moved to plots.pluginmap.

> * moment tests

I adjusted length/NA printing for those, and two of them still needed to be
adjusted to local(). I think those are pretty much ready, but please take
another look, if I've done everything correctly. I'll move them out of
under_development around Tuesday, unless problems turn up.

> * outlier tests

Adjusted length/NA printing. Also I modified the logic somewhat on when
na.omit is called. I think the generated code is simpler, now. I think one
question we should consider for a while, is whether we really want to include
all the descriptives (mean, variance, etc.). I can see, why you did so, but
perhaps it's better to just refer to the descriptive statistics plugin,
instead?

Also, I have not really looked at these in detail, yet.

> So far I did not put any work in the others but plan so for the coming
> week. However, for the others in "TEST" and "Variances" I can say that they
> work but do not use all of the latest development (e.g. local- and
> NA-issues).

Are those feature complete?