[RkWard-devel] Length and NAs

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Mar 25 14:44:11 UTC 2007

Hi Stefan,

On Thursday 22 March 2007 10:36, Stefan Roediger wrote:
> > a) Any objections?
>
> No. I wanted to do some bug hunting at the weekend when I off-line (from
> today on). But I think your changes don't change much and I can add my.

I've tried to omit your under-development plugins for now.

Once you are done with your bug-hunting, and have committed your changes,
could you post a list of
a) which plugins are complete
b) which plugins may need a little more tweaking
c) which plugins still have major problems?

Right now, I'm not sure, on the overall state of your plugins, but I'd like to
review (and finalize) the ones that are ready, soon.