[RkWard-devel] HTML output

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Mar 21 18:23:45 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 21 March 2007 18:34, Stefan Roediger wrote:
> Well, a lot to do. I would say.

Yes. No need to do everything at once, though.

> I was thinking about the help issue anyway.
> The more help pages we have the more difficult it is to find something. Is
> there a way to "link" the entries to the "R help system" currently
> implemented in RKWard? I don't know the technical background but think it
> would be nice to see the RKWard help also as an entry there.

You mean way to search the help? Yes, we'll need this sooner or later, but it
won't be easy to implement...

For now I suggest to link all main pages on the "Welcome to RKWard" page,
between "Getting started" and "General Information". Maybe call that
section "Main pages" or something like that.