[RkWard-devel] Plotting options

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:26:48 UTC 2007

> Thoughts / comments? Should we put something like this in the wiki for
> discussion?

If it is to be used only in plugins here is thought I made. We can make a
new plugin or add it in plot options. We can use the par() in try{}. In this
way both preview and result have the settings we make. We can use a
TRUE/FALSE option for RKWard or R settings. In this way nobody gets
disturbed. If we find that one is preferable than the other in the future we
could remove this option.

Also, but I do not agree with this we could give some options to the user
about what color wants as background etc. I disagree with this because I
believe that is better to offer something special to the user (Wehn somebosy
sees the plot to say this was made with RKWard). Moreover if the user
decides for example a black background he has to change the color of the
plot componets which will lead to a mess probably. There are many options of
gray for background (from white to black (1-100)), which we could use.

Regards,
Ilias