[RkWard-devel] histogram_options as an embed-able plugin..

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Feb 26 18:14:01 UTC 2007

On Monday 26 February 2007 18:50, Prasenjit Kapat wrote:
> I was aware of this concern. But making them invisible was realigning the
> GUI elements in way that was not looking nice (at least I thought so).

I tend to agree. I've done some more small modifications to cope with this:
* Move Options "Right" and "Include in lowest" cell to the "Histogram
Breakpoints" frame. After all, those options affect the details of the
breaking.
* Add a stretch above that frame to fill space when options are invisible.
Admittedly, it still looks a bit strange, then, but perhaps a little better
than before?

> I saw the updates to svn. A few things:
>
> 1. The file field for the histogram and histogram_options components in
> under_development file shuold be prepended by "plots/".
>
> 2. In histogram.xml, <connect client="histogram_opt.varname" governor="x"/>
> does not seem to work.

Indeed. I should have tested before comitting. Corrected.