[RkWard-devel] 0.4.6: Scatterplot and Preview

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 05:38:16 UTC 2007

Hi,

I just noticed one peculiar thing. When using the Plots > Scatterplot plugin,
the "Preview" doesn't seem to work for "Use Dialog".

1. It works fine when the plugin is started, but, the last page of the Wizard
(Give name to X axis, Give title etc..) is not updated in "preview". I guess
this is because the frame/axes are created and then points are added. The
xlab, ylab, main, title etc are added along with the device creation before
the points are plotted.

2. Once I switch to "Use Dialog", the preview closes and it says "preview not
(yet) possible". Thereafter nothing works (like, clikcing on "Use Wizard"
button or checking and unchecking the "Preview" box repeatedly).

I think it is the same case with the latest svn revision too.

Regards
PK