[RkWard-devel] Second 0.4.6 preview release, testing, translations

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 20:41:06 UTC 2007

Ηι!

I found some changes and I updated el.po. I send it here because we have two
branches, so not to be lost. I also updated the el.po in svn.

One thing I noticed on the read.spss plugin. It works fine but when I tried
to use the function rk.temp.convert outside of rkward for something else (I
will explain in another mail - it is out of the subject right now). When I
paste the function in the konsole of rkward I have no problem, but when I
paste in a konsole running R I have many problems. Can you reproduce the
problem that I have pasting the code from the plugin to a konsole running R
(not the konsole of rkward)? After trying a little I found that with some
more semicolons it is ok. So here is what I did:

rk.temp.convert <- function (x, from) {
    attribs <- attributes (x);
    if (is.character (x)) {    x <- iconv (x, from=from, to="", sub="") }
    else if (is.list (x)) {x <- lapply (x, function (sub)
rk.temp.convert(sub, from)) };
    attributes (x) <- lapply (attribs, function (sub) rk.temp.convert (sub,
from));
x }

Should this be more sound (if something changes in the future not to have
problems I mean) or do you believe that it is ok  as is?

Regards,
Ilias