[RkWard-devel] Spelling Corrections for Developers

Joe Kirchner joe_kirchner at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 01:04:51 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am brand new to RKWard and am excited about using it and seeing it develop.  I hope to give feedback to assist in its development.  I just installed and opened it up and voila, I have some feedback on spelling.  I have included these edits using the track changes feature in OpenOffice.  I have also translated the edits to MSWord.

I suspect most subscribers prefer not to see such mundane feedback comments.  Is there a way to email such suggestions directly to the developer?

Joe

	<!--
		@page { size: 8.5in 11in; margin: 0.79in }
		P { margin-bottom: 0.08in }
		H1 { margin-bottom: 0.08in }
		H1.western { font-family: "Thorndale AMT", serif }
		H1.cjk { font-family: "Arial" }
		H1.ctl { font-family: "Arial" }
		H2 { margin-bottom: 0.08in }
	-->