[RkWard-devel] distribution plugin

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Mar 12 19:11:06 UTC 2006

Hi again,

> I hope to complete all within the next weeks. Moreover some names might
> be misleading. I'm open for suggestions.

ok, I've re-organized the file-structure to be more flat. Eventually I plan to
reorganize all rkward-plugins this way. The reason I never did, so far, was
that it's pretty hard to remove directories in CVS. So I delayed that step
until after we switch over to subversion (which I think we'll do soon after
the next release).
Then I've submitted those to CVS. A few files were not used anywhere, so I
omitted those. In each of the distribution-plots, I also found a typo
"lenght" instead of "length", which I've corrected (yes, it's "length", but
"height" - pretty easy to get confused).
I suggest you check out the CVS-version (does not currently compile, but
you'll only want the plugins for now) to see what exactly it looks like, now.
Also, please send me you SF username, so I can give you developer access to
CVS. That way, in the future, you can put your work there yourself.

I have not looked at everything, yet, and not in detail at that. Again,
overall it looks really good. I've already found some small bugs, here and
there, but then you said you are not finished, yet. Should I send you mail on
bugs I find, already, or should I rather wait before I look all too closely?

Great work!