[RkWard-devel] marketing

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Sat Feb 18 11:52:51 UTC 2006

Hi there everybody,

I talked to Pro-Linux (www.pro-linux.de
<http://www018.gmx.net/de/cgi/derefer?TYPE=1&DEST=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Epro%2Dlinux%2Ede>;
a popular German on-line Linux
journal) if I can write an article about RKWard which then will be published
there. They are very interested. But right now I have no good ideas what to
write.
My ideas were:
-brief description (screen shoots), with a short history (I need to know if
the main developers what to be mentioned with their names)
-current status
-possibilities (custom plugin for own tests, as an short example (has
somebody a new, short and good one? I'm struggling with mine (see other post
from me) but maybe I'll add an example for distributions)
-future of RKWard
-call for support (packagers, developer, tester, marketing)

Cheers!

Stefan (sjar)