[RkWard-devel] Ctrl-C usage

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Oct 13 10:17:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

> The ideal behavior would probably be that of Konsole: you can copy using a
> right-click menu, or by selecting and then pressing the third button of the
> mouse.

sounds reasonable. If anybody on this list thinks otherwise, please speak up,
soon.

> For a time, I wondered if this would be possible to use code from the
> Konsole-part, getting rid of the KTextEdit...

Yeah, it would seem like the easy, and elegant solution. In fact when I
started RKWard, I though much along those lines, too. But it simply turned
out to be impractical (if not impossible) to do this.
Well, the good news is, I think the Console in RKWard is almost feature
complete, by now.