[RkWard-devel] Ctrl-C usage

Pierre Ecochard pierre.ecochard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:16:50 UTC 2005

Hi,

The ideal behavior would probably be that of Konsole: you can copy using a
right-click menu, or by selecting and then pressing the third button of the
mouse.
For a time, I wondered if this would be possible to use code from the
Konsole-part, getting rid of the KTextEdit...

Pierre

Le Mercredi 12 Octobre 2005 19:42, Thomas Friedrichsmeier a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> a quick question on the Ctrl-C shortcut. Since the Console should behave
> mostly just like R in a regular terminal session, it would be nice, if you
> could interrupt the current command using Ctrl-C. However, Ctrl-C is also
> the default shortcut for copying text to the clipboard. So the question is
> how should I deal with this? Which use should be given the Ctrl-C shortcut,
> and which should get a different key-binding? Also, which should be the
> key-binding for the other use?
>
> Thanks!
> Thomas
---
We have 2 classes of forecasters: Those who don't know . . . and those who
don't know they don't know.
- John Kenneth Galbraith