[RkWard-devel] Another preview, last call for testing

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sun Nov 6 20:11:42 UTC 2005

> Thomas, I recompiled with your suggestions and it still crashed with
> the following output:

Ok. I was afraid so. Could you maybe do one additional test: Put a '//' at the
beginning of line 372 in rthread.cpp i.e. it should read:

//	connectCallbacks ();

This is a slightly more radical version of the previous attempt. Basically,
this cuts off most communication between R and rkward entirely. I'd simply
like to see, whether the problem might be anywhere in there (this was one of
the major changes between 0.3.2 and 0.3.3, and you said, with 0.3.2 you did
not get the crash, right?).

Thanks!