[RkWard-devel] Another preview, last call for testing

Jacob Michaelson jjmichael at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 19:50:37 UTC 2005

Thomas, I recompiled with your suggestions and it still crashed with
the following output:

Trace: rkconsole.cpp - function submitCommand line 144
Trace: rkconsole.cpp - function currentCommand line 117
Trace: rkconsole.cpp - function addCommandToHistory line 296
Trace: rkconsole.cpp - function currentCommand line 117
Trace: rcommand.cpp - function RCommand line 27
Trace: rinterface.cpp - function issueCommand line 200
Trace: rcommandstack.cpp - function issueCommand line 38
Trace: rkconsole.cpp - function setDoingCommand line 358
Trace: rcommandstack.cpp - function pop line 105
Trace: rthread.cpp - function doCommand line 128
running command: library(Biobase)
Trace: rinterface.cpp - function customEvent line 127
Trace: rkward.cpp - function setRStatus line 654
Trace: rinterface.cpp - function customEvent line 127
Trace: rkwatch.cpp - function addInput line 62
Trace: rksettingsmodulewatch.cpp - function shouldShowInput line 41
Trace: rthread.cpp - function handleOutput line 200
Bus error (core dumped)
$

--Jake