[RkWard-devel] RKWard 0.3.0

Pierre ECOCHARD pierre.ecochard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:18:44 UTC 2004

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 19:38:18 +0100, Daniele Medri
<daniele.medri at libero.it> wrote:
> Alle 16:43, venerdì 12 novembre 2004, Thomas Friedrichsmeier ha scritto:
> I hope to find time (yes, time.. always time!) to start *wording* on labels

I'm not sure what you mean... Could you elaborate?

> and design a usable gui for libraries. I think could also usefull exec python
> code or python plugin to extend features. What do you think about that?

There was a discution about that, involving David Sibai. I'll be glad
to collaborate on this, and I believe David would also be willing to
help (although he's pretty busy these days: his new job...).
Note that it is not yet possible AFAIK to use the standard KDE plugin
architecture with python: we would have to do it on our own. There is
a library that could help:
http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/index.html

Pierre