[RkWard-devel] RKWard 0.3.0

Daniele Medri daniele.medri at libero.it
Fri Nov 12 18:38:18 UTC 2004

Alle 16:43, venerdì 12 novembre 2004, Thomas Friedrichsmeier ha scritto:
> However, RKWard has made significant progress since the last release, and
> this is mostly thanks to the work of Pierre Ecochard.

Dear Thomas,

0.3 is really great!

Thank to you and Pierre for the great work!
I hope to find time (yes, time.. always time!) to start *wording* on labels
and design a usable gui for libraries. I think could also usefull exec python
code or python plugin to extend features. What do you think about that?

--
Daniele Medri - http://www.medri.org