[RkWard-devel] RKWard 0.3.0

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Nov 12 15:43:34 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I've just released version 0.3.0 of RKWard. This time it has taken a bit
longer, and it does not contain the new plugin-infrastructure I had promised
for this release. This is mostly due to the fact, that I did not have much
time for development recently. I hope things will improve, soon. However,
RKWard has made significant progress since the last release, and this is
mostly thanks to the work of Pierre Ecochard.
The short summary of the most important changes is:
- rework of the user-interface to use IDEAl-mode and addition of toolbars and
icons
- addition of Italian and French translations
- bug fixes in the data-editor
You'll find a more complete list of changes in the ChangeLog provided with the
release, although chances are, I've forgot to mention some of the new
features Pierre has implemented.
Well, please try out the new release, and send your comments to the list.
Thanks!