Moving Applications from Mobile Gear to KDE Gear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 24 20:55:42 BST 2022

El dissabte, 22 d’octubre de 2022, a les 20:56:49 (CEST), Devin va escriure:
> > Personally 22.12 seems a bit too close.
>
> Would 23.04 make sense then?

I'd personally be more comfortable with that, yes.

> What is involved in the process of moving to KDE Gear?

Practically it's editing the contents of the modules.git file in the release-
tools repo and adding a few lines.

In more generic terms I think it would  be great if you could link to kde-
core-devel threads for the reviews for the "Yes" column.

And maybe re-check them? Because there's a "yes" for kirigami addons but my
concerns about i18n[1] were unanswered so in my brain it's still a "no".

Not everything that is mentioned during review needs to be "fixed", but at
least an email why it's not being fixed or the comment is wrong or something is
needed in my opinion.

[1] https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-core-devel/2021-April/091285.html