Kirigami Addons in KDEReview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Apr 30 22:24:06 BST 2021

El divendres, 30 d’abril de 2021, a les 15:51:46 (CEST), Carl Schwan va escriure:
> Hello folks,
>
> I would like to put request a KDE review on the Kirigami Addons
> project. This repository contains for the moment 2 plugins:
>
> * A TreeView for QML: this is maintained by Marco and provides
> a QML tree view using KItemModels::KDescendantsProxyModel. A copy
> of this is already in use in the Plasma System Monitor.
>
> * A DateTime collections of elements: this is maintained by both
> me and David Edmundson and provides a date picker, a month view
> for calendars and a time picker.
>
> More plugins might be added in the future to allow to share basic
> visual components between kirigami applications without putting
> too much random stuff in Kirigami or adding dependencies to
> Kirigami.

It doesn't have a Messages.sh

I'm a bit confused about the text: in TimeLabel.qml is it always 2019? :D

I think the i18n() should probably be i18nd and specify a domain once you have a Messages.sh

This probably needs translation?
  text: checked ? "PM" : "AM"

There's a few warnings that look relatively easy to fix https://ghostbin.com/paste/jNhLT

Missing from dateandtime/qmldir