Calindori in release service

Dimitris Kardarakos dimkard at posteo.net
Thu Jun 25 16:25:25 BST 2020

On 24/6/20 11:48 μ.μ., Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> El dimecres, 24 de juny de 2020, a les 18:44:14 CEST, Dimitris Kardarakos va escriure:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I would like Calindori to be included in the release service. It has
>> been in kdereview since April and I think it's time for a stable release.
>
> It seems you haven't had [m]any standalone releases, right?

If you mean Calindori releases, you can find them here:
https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/calindori/-/releases

If you mean a KDE application stable release, the project should have
been either in extragear or the release service, do I miss something?
Calindori is still in kdereview.
> We usually encourage new apps to do a few of those on their own since it allows them to do a faster cycle than our 4 months one, which sometimes for new apps is useful.

You suggest to move the application to extragear and make a couple of
releases?