Calindori in release service

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Thu Jun 25 16:56:03 BST 2020

Dimitris Kardarakos ha scritto:
> On 24/6/20 11:48 μ.μ., Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> El dimecres, 24 de juny de 2020, a les 18:44:14 CEST, Dimitris Kardarakos va escriure:
>>> Hello everyone,
>>>
>>> I would like Calindori to be included in the release service. It has
>>> been in kdereview since April and I think it's time for a stable release.
>>
>> It seems you haven't had [m]any standalone releases, right?
>>
> If you mean Calindori releases, you can find them here:
> https://invent.kde.org/plasma-mobile/calindori/-/releases

Proper releases should follow this process:
https://community.kde.org/ReleasingSoftware

Releases shouldn't use invent. Without following the process the translations
have been excluded.

Applictions which have not passed review ends up inside
https://download.kde.org/unstable. After passing the review, they can ends up
either on https://download.kde.org/stable or
https://download.kde.org/unstable, depending whether the release is a stable
one (non-beta/RC).