Dropping libkgeomap from release service 20.12 - was - Re: libkgeomap

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Sat Aug 8 14:32:11 BST 2020

Am Samstag, 8. August 2020, 00:41:27 CEST schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> This needs to go to release-team which is where the dropping/adding stuff is
> discussed.
>
> Sending there.
>
> Friedrich, you're the lastest one that did changes, even they are mostly
> gardening ones. What's your opinion?

No objections to move this to the attics for unused/unmaintained stuff.

I would have proposed this myself even before (when some weeks ago I did a
walk over of all libs to make them appear on api.kde.org using kapidox), but
still saw it used by kphotoalbum IIRC. If that is gone now, and lxr.kde.org
tells me as of now nothing does have the string "kgeomap" in a CMakeLists.txt
file anymore both in unstable & stable branches besides the lib sources
itself, here my +1 for that move.

Cheers
Friedrich