Dropping libkgeomap from release service 20.12 - was - Re: libkgeomap

Andreas Sturmlechner andreas.sturmlechner at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 09:28:55 BST 2020

On Sat, 8 Aug 2020 at 00:42, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> This needs to go to release-team which is where the dropping/adding stuff is discussed.
>
> El dijous, 6 d’agost de 2020, a les 22:27:10 CEST, Tobias Leupold va escriure:
> > Quite some time ago, we dropped libkface support, and -- speaking of Gentoo --
> > the library also disappeared from Portage.

I Just have to quickly debunk this - still there ;)

gentoo $ equery l libkgeomap
 * Searching for libkgeomap ...
[-P-] [  ] kde-apps/libkgeomap-20.04.3:5

However, with such good news about a looming kphotoalbum release I
will already drop it
downstream from Release Service packages starting with >=20.08.0.

Regards,
Andreas