KDE Applications rename to KDE Apps Bundle

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Tue May 21 03:36:18 BST 2019

I like KDE Galaxy! KDE Apps Bundle is also fine IMO.

I'm also coming around to the idea that we should do away with the named
wrapper entirely and just say "It's KDE apps release day" a few times a
year, with greater emphasis on the individual apps names and versions.

+1 on not bikeshedding this to death.

Nate