[Semi-Urgent] KDE Applications 18.12 proposed schedule

Sandro Knauß hefee at debian.org
Fri Oct 12 20:08:30 BST 2018

Hey,

> Do you think the number is "small enough" that you could get them in with
> only 8 days from tagging day on March 4 to your freeze on March 12?

Okay I try it again:
Only till 2019-03-12 packages can enter automatically to the next stable
release. But from 2019-02-12 packages have a minimum quarantine time of 10
days to get accepted to next stable. This means that the last day to upload
new version is the 2019-03-02. Tagging at March 4 is too late for Debian. So
the conclusion is that we can only ship 18.12.2 to Debian users and ask for
exceptions, if some really important bugfixes arrive. As the minor updates are
only bug-fix releases I'm unhappy shipping a .2 to users. But maybe the
general feeling is better to ship 18.12.2 instead of 18.08.3...

hefee