K3b 2.10.0 Applications/16.12

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 6 23:17:28 UTC 2016

El divendres, 4 de novembre de 2016, a les 10:39:44 CET, Leslie Zhai va
escriure:
> I am so sorry to break the dependency freeze oflibkcddb
> <https://github.com/KDE/libkcddb>regarding the Applications/16.08
> release! I should pay more attention to deadline - Nov 09 is freeze?

Yes, you should pay more attention.

https://community.kde.org/Schedules/Applications/16.12_Release_Schedule

> > On other kind of news, http://k3b.org/ looks like it has very old stuff
> > and is unamtained, maybe you could go over it, see if there's anything
> > worth keeping and if not we can just redirect it to
> > https://userbase.kde.org/K3b or https://
> > www.kde.org/applications/multimedia/k3b/ or something?
>
> Sebastian TrĂ¼g, the original author of K3b, asked my sourceforge
> identity, and tried to grant me privileges
> https://sourceforge.net/p/k3b/admin/ but still Error 403 - Admin access
> required! the same story to http://k3b.org/
> so maybe we just redirect to https://userbase.kde.org/K3b I can Edit it ;-)

We can do the redirect if we want (i think), the important question is as I
said, is "is there anything useful on k3b.org" or is it all "too old" and it
doesn't matter if it gets lots?