[Kde-pim] Unannounced dependency bump?

Martin Gräßlin mgraesslin at kde.org
Wed Jun 29 14:46:17 UTC 2016

Am 2016-06-29 13:30, schrieb Daniel Vrátil:
>> It's not only CI that has issues
>> with PIM buildability as well - other KDE developers have issues with
>> it as well often being the sole source of failures in their
>> kdesrc-build runs.
>
> I do "kdesrc-build kde-pimlibs kde-pim" quite often without any issues.
> If the
> devs don't contact us, we can hardly fix something....

I hit the messagelib issue today, looked into build.kde.org, saw that
the last three builds failed.

Now I just run kdesrc-build again and kdepim doesn't build:

[ 85%] Linking CXX shared module kcm_knote.so
akregator/src/CMakeFiles/akregatorprivate.dir/build.make:206: recipe for
target
'akregator/src/CMakeFiles/akregatorprivate.dir/articleviewer-ng/webengine/articleviewerwebengine.cpp.o'
failed
make[2]: ***
[akregator/src/CMakeFiles/akregatorprivate.dir/articleviewer-ng/webengine/articleviewerwebengine.cpp.o]
Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:8178: recipe for target
'akregator/src/CMakeFiles/akregatorprivate.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [akregator/src/CMakeFiles/akregatorprivate.dir/all] Error 2

I have reported to kde-pim mailing list before that I constantly have
problems building it. I run everything through kdesrc-build, that's
about 270 modules and only kdepim is the only one which I need to run
again and again. Sometimes a --reconfigure is sufficient, sometimes I
need to do --refresh-build. It's annoying to be honest.

Typing this mail in my roundecube instance as kmail which I have right
now, doesn't show mails.

Cheers
Martin