Fwd: Could I make a tag for k3b kf5 branch?

Leslie Zhai xiang.zhai at i-soft.com.cn
Fri Jul 29 08:04:21 UTC 2016

Hi Heiko,

I merged kf5 branch to libkcddb UPSTREAM
https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=libkcddb.git&a=shortlog&h=275de8e8d7d446ef02c0194de8703cfcf0699385
and I updated all dependes on KF5Cddb projects' CMakeLists.txt about
KF5Cddb property, tellico have already merged kf5-libkcddb branch
https://quickgit.kde.org/?p=tellico.git&a=commit&h=6ae99f37c4d52c073911da960ceb08a907bc87d5

After August 12, go for it
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/2016-July/009628.html so
please test those project's kf5 branch, if there is BUG, please report
it in bugs.kde.org and assign to me, thanks a lot!

--
Regards,
Leslie Zhai - https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/users/lesliezhai/