Should we make it easier and encourage bug reports to be send to distributions

Martin Graesslin mgraesslin at kde.org
Mon Feb 8 10:11:40 UTC 2016

On Monday, February 8, 2016 10:46:51 AM CET Sandro Knauß wrote:
> Hey,
>
> > * breeze-cursors are not/were not packaged correctly resulting in broken
> > cursor images (this was a problem visible in almost all distributions)
>
> Well because it was visible in almost all distros shows, that there is a
> lack of communication beween upsteam and distros and between the distros...

What could we done to improve this?
* send a mail to release-team when we notice something like that?
* add a README.packagers?
* other ideas?

the first one probably generates too many mails. For the second we need to
define what packagers would be looking for and how they would notice such files.

Cheers
Martin