More Plasma bug fix releases

Maximiliano Curia maxy at gnuservers.com.ar
Wed Oct 28 16:13:43 UTC 2015

On 28/10/15 14:49, Martin Gräßlin wrote:
>> So my suggestion would be to publish a 5.5 version and use the dot releases to
>> publish bug fixes without a fixed schedule.

> Sorry I don't understand what you mean with that. Do you want a new bug fix
> release for each commit to stable branch? That certainly wouldn't scale.

Sorry, I was not clear enough, I was thinking something more in the lines of
once a week, for each plasma part, release if there was a change in the stable
branch that triggers a release since the last release.

Postponing the "what needs to trigger a release" discussion, it can be read as:
Once a week, for each plasma part, release if there was a change in the since
the last release.

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck,
is probably the day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners."