More Plasma bug fix releases

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Wed Oct 28 18:27:18 UTC 2015

Hey,

> While l10n might not seem to be that important to you, it might be the
> difference between an unusable system and a useable system. So let's not
> start downplaying the importance of translations ;-)

The point with translations is, if you change i18n strings in stable patches,
than you also need to update all translations. I think that is the main
disussion, if it is allowed to change i18n strings in stable branch or not.
And than on the other hand you may have updates in the translations in between
two point releases and than we also have the question, how to release these
updates.

Regards,

sandro